The Vektron is a best-in-class electric bike that folds in 10 seconds to go on trains, in cars, and under desks. With an electric drivetrain, 20” wheel bikes are just as fast as 700c. That means riders can enjoy all the benefits of small wheels – compact size, low centre of gravity, quick acceleration, manoeuvrable handling, and plenty of cargo space – with big wheel speed.
- The Vektron P7i is equipped with a Nexus 7 internal-gear hub—so your ride stays tidy and hassle-free.
- German-engineered Bosch Active Line electric drivetrain – the industry leader in electric bike technology.
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power.
- New frame design, with a reclining battery for a lower centre of gravity and better ride.
- Integrated Atlas Rack works seamlessly with Thule Yepp Maxi and Nexxt Maxi child seats – no adapters needed.
- Resizes in seconds to fit riders 147 – 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”) so a single bike can be shared by the family.