When you’re on a mission to get fit and healthy, you need a hard-working bike that’s up to the task at hand. In other words, you need the Women’s Sirrus Sport Disc to be your partner in fitness.
It’s constructed from a durable, reliable, and lightweight A1 Premium Aluminium, and it features a bombproof assortment of components, like a Shimano Sora rear derailleur and powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes that are sure to get the job done.
Sprinkle in some added comfort from our proven Women’s Body Geometry components, like the grips and saddle, and a Fitness geometry that lives in the sweet spot between comfort and performance, and you have a bike that’ll always be ready to go when it comes time to sweat.
- Frame: Specialized A1 Premium SL Aluminum, Women’s Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts.
- Fork: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 1-1/8″ steerer, QR, flat mount disc, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts.
- Drivetrain: Shimano Sora, 9-speed, 11-34t.
- Wheelset: 700C disc, double wall, 32h.
- Brakes: Tektro HD-R310, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 160mm Shimano RT10 Center Lock rotor.