If you’re looking to find a partner along your path to fitness, we’d like to introduce you to the Women’s Sirrus Elite Alloy Disc. It’s the perfect companion to begin your path to fitness.
It features a reliable and precise mix from Shimano & microSHIFT that will always have you in the right gear. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes, meanwhile, stop on a dime in any condition, while a whole host of scientifically tested and engineered Women’s Body Geometry components, from the grips to the saddle, will keep you riding in total comfort over the long haul. And lastly, you’ll find that this bike was fully designed for use with racks and fenders, so lugging your stuff around the city just got a whole lot easier. We’re in this together, and the Sirrus Elite Alloy will always have your back.
Working with our Body Geometry team, we designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The A1 SL Premium aluminium construction pairs weight savings with rugged durability, while the rack, fender, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package.
The lightweight FACT carbon fibre fork provides a smooth, responsive ride, while the Plug + Play fender mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting fenders.
The Praxis Alba crankset is lightweight, durable, and aids in smooth, crisp shifts.
- Frame: Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts.
- Fork: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 1-1/8″ steerer, QR, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play rack & fender mounts.
- Drivetrain: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed.
- Wheelset: 700C disc, double wall, 32h.
- Brakes: TRP Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, 160mm/140mm rotors.