p>What sounds like more fun? Being locked in a steamy room staring at someone in front of you for an hour or cruising the open road along a path to total freedom and fitness? Yeah, we’d choose the latter, too, which why we designed the Women’s Sirrus Disc with a unique Step-Through design that makes getting on and off the bike, as well as putting a foot down, a total breeze.
It’s constructed from a durable, reliable, and lightweight A1 Premium Aluminium, and it features a reliable set of components that are built to withstand years of daily abuse, powerful hydraulic disc brakes that provide reliable stopping power in any condition, and comforting Women’s Body Geometry touch points that are sure to take the sting out of long rides.
Go on—put it to work.
- Frame: Specialized A1 Premium SL Aluminum, Women’s Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts.
- Fork: Steel, flat mount disc, 1-1/8″ steerer, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts.
- Drivetrain: Shimano Altus, 8-speed, 11-32t.
- Wheelset: 700C disc, double wall rims with alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, QR, 32h hubs.
- Brakes: Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat mount, 160/140mm rotor.