Power up to trail riding’s next level and dominate any and all trail monsters—the Turbo Kenevo Super Light melds the legendary handling and all-around big trail prowess of the Enduro with our Super Light electric support to deliver indomitable capability light weight and power to conquer more and bigger trails.
The Turbo Kenevo Super Light puts the “E” in our Enduro delivering more of what you want from your trail ride—more capability everywhere more power to climb more pop when you really need it more adrenaline. More laps more jumps more drops faster rides with fresher legs.
And it does all this with less. Carrying much less weight than bulkier e-MTBs the Turbo Kenevo Super Light is hyper-responsive and just as willing and able to redefine big trail performance as our Enduro. Level up your trail game.
Sorry chairlifts and shuttle vehicles. The Turbo Kenevo SL Expert just made you obsolete with a stellar build that includes SRAM’s robust X01 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain dialed-in FOX Performance Elite suspension and a high-performing Roval Traverse wheelset.
- Frame: FACT 11m full carbon, 29″, full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 170mm rear travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot.
- Fork: Fox Float 38 Performance Elite 29, Grip2 damper, 44mm offset, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, 110x15mm, 1.5″ tapered steerer, 170mm travel.
- Shock: Fox Float X Performance, LSR, 2-position lever, 62.5x230mm.
- Drivetrain: SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed.
- Brakes: SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm.
- Wheels: Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready.
- Motor: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor.
- Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh.
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, XS: 100 mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm of travel.