You have places to go, people to see, and fitness goals to achieve. We get it—life moves pretty fast, so it’s a good thing we made Sirrus to help you with all of it. Wherever you’re heading, Sirrus will take you there. Sirrus features an alloy frame and steel fork construction, as well as reliable Shimano components that are built to withstand years of daily abuse on the world’s pavement. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable stopping power in any condition, and comfortable, ergonomically designed Body Geometry touchpoints are there to take the sting out of longer rides. So, as you push yourself to reach your goals, you’ll feel more connected to your bike and know that you have the perfect partner with Sirrus.
- Lightweight A1 Alloy frame with 42c tires clearance, clean internal cable routing and mounting points for a range of accessories give maximum flexibility.
- Reflective graphics on frame and tires for maximum visibility.
- Upright position with Body Geometry touchpoints for comfort and control.
- Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, Butted tubing, Internal Cable Routing, V-Brake, Quick-Release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts.
- Fork: Hi-Ten steel, V-Brake, Plug + Play fender mounts, low rider rack mounts, quick-release.
- Drivetrain: Shimano Altus M310, 7-speed.
- Brakes: V-brake, linear pull.
- Wheels: 700C rim brake, double-wall alloy, 22mm depth, 21mm internal width, rim brake.