Better performance. Better value. Better Rockhopper. By tapping the fit and handling advantages of pairing each rider with their ideal wheel size and suspension that works its hardest for everyone thanks to our size-specific Rx Tune, we’ve baked in added performance to the all-new Rockhopper without dialing up the price. Shimano and MicroSHIFT team up for drivetrain duties with a robust 2×8 drivetrain that can handle everything you’re throw down while confident braking from Radius CX7 mechanical disc brakes seals the deal of the century.
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper’s butted aluminum frame features hydroformed top and downtubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility. With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Bringing our Rx Tune to Rockhopper for the very first time, the SR Suntour XCE brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling and suspension performance, regardless of frame size.
- Radius CX-7 disc brakes offer confident, consistent braking in any trail condition.
- A durable Formula freehub and SunRace 8-speed cassette keep you rolling smoothly without putting up a fuss.
- Frame: A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible.
- Fork: SR Suntour XCE 29, 28mm stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, QR, 90/100mm travel (size-specific), 46mm offset.
- Drivetrain: Shimano/microSHIFT 2×8.
- Wheelset: Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h with Formula hubs.
- Brakes: Radius CX7, mechanical disc.