That spot where the bike path turns from concrete to dirt? The Pitch Sport is made to explore beyond, with a sturdy aluminum frame, smooth-riding front suspension, grippy tires for loose surfaces, and sure-stopping hydraulic disc brakes to keep you under control.
Why 27.5-inch wheels exactly, not 27 or 28? It’s a happy medium which offers most of the benefits of the older 26-inch size, like light weight and agility, with those of the newer, oversize 29er version, like fast-rolling efficiency and easy roll over obstacles..
- Frame: A1 Premium Aluminum, Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger.
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT 27.5, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping, 80/100mm of travel (size-specific).
- Drivetrain: Shimano Acera, 8-speed.
- Wheelset: Stout Trail 27.5, alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h rims with Shimano Centre Lock hubs.
- Brakes: Shimano BR-M375, mechanical disc, 160mm.