A mountain bike is freedom: the ability to pick a spot on the map and say, “Let’s go there,” or maybe go off the map altogether. With a lightweight frame, responsive front suspension, and powerful hydraulic disc brakes, the Pitch 27.5 is your perfect adventure partner.
- Strong, sensitive type: Old-school strongmen have nothing on our A1 Premium Aluminum frame. But the Pitch is in touch with its feelings too, offering a ride that’s as comfortable as it is durable, thanks to a lightweight proprietary alloy and Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry for sure handling.
- Sweet spot wheels: Why 27.5-inch wheels exactly, not 27 or 28? It’s a happy medium which offers most of the benefits of the older 26-inch size, like light weight and agility, with those of the newer, oversize 29er version, like fast-rolling efficiency and easy roll over obstacles.
- Frame: A1 Premium Aluminum, Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger.
- Fork: SR Suntour XCE 28, Rx Tune, coil spring, 42mm offset, 80/100mm of travel (size-specific)).
- Drivetrain: Shimano Tourney TX, 8-speed.
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc.
- Wheels: Stout Trail 27.5, alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h.