Fun. It’s a feeling we’re always trying to maximize, and there’s no better way to do it than with some singletrack shredding. But whether it’s for lack of time, motivation, or injury, too many aren’t getting enough of it, and we that made us sad. We have a cure, though—the all-new Turbo Levo FSR. It rides just like a modern trail bike should, and it delivers you the power to ride more trails at a price that won’t leave you destitute, living in a van down by the trailhead.
The completely redesigned alloy Levo frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and our 29 Trail Geometry, so it’s just the right amount of both capable and comfortable. Kinematics of the frame have also been perfected, along with rider-tuned stiffness. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery is fully integrated in the down tube, while the minimalist motor is mounted in a more secure, lighter way.
The custom Specialized 2.1 Rx Trail-tuned motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. This successfully places it at the top of e-bike motor technology. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity. And, of course, still seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removable, too.
- Frame: Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel.
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Select RC 29, DebonAir spring, Charger RC damper, 51mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle.
- Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select+ w/ custom air valve, 52.5x210mm.
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX, 11-speed.
- Wheelset: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings hubs laced to Roval Traverse 29 rims, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready.
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RE.
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic, 34.9mm, 125mm of travel (Small), 150mm of travel (M/XL).
- Motor: Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal.
- Battery: Turbo M2-700, fully integrated w/ rock guard, 700Wh.
- Remote: Specialized TCU, 10-LED state of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, handlebar remote with walk-assist.