As you push yourself towards your fitness goals, you need a partner that you can count on, and we’re happy to say that the Sirrus Sport fits the bill.
It’s constructed from a durable, reliable, and lightweight A1 SL Premium Aluminium, and it features a bombproof assortment of components, like a Shimano Sora rear derailleur and powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes that are sure to get the job done.
Sprinkle in some added comfort from our proven Body Geometry components, like the grips and saddle, and a Fitness geometry that lives in the sweet spot between comfort and performance, and you have a bike that’ll always be ready to go when it comes time to sweat.
- Frame: Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts.
- Fork: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts.
- Drivetrain: Shimano Sora, 9-speed, 11-34t.
- Wheelset: 700C disc brake, double wall rims with alloy, loose ball bearing, QR, 32h hubs.
- Brakes: Tektro HD-R310, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 160mm Shimano RT10 Center Lock rotor.