If you’re going to get in shape, you need to move, and nothing wants to help you move faster than our Sirrus with powerful hydraulic disc brakes. It takes a no-nonsense approach to its design, giving you everything that you need, like superior braking, and nothing that you don’t.
It’s constructed from a durable, reliable, and lightweight A1 SL Premium Aluminium, and it features a reliable set of components that are built to withstand years of daily abuse, hydraulic disc brakes that provide reliable stopping power in any condition, and comforting Body Geometry touch points that are sure to take the sting out of long rides. Complacency just met its match.
- Frame: Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts.
- Fork: Steel, flat mount disc, 1-1/8″ steerer, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts.
- Drivetrain: Shimano Altus, 8-Speed.
- Wheelset: 700C disc brake, double wall rims with alloy, loose ball bearing, QR, 32h hubs.
- Brakes: Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat mount, 160mm/140mm rotor.