If you’re ready to take your trail riding to the next level, let us introduce you to your new friend, the Rockhopper Pro 29 with a one-by groupset. We built it to be light, durable, and exceedingly capable, but how we did it is far more interesting.
It starts with our new A1 SL alloy frame that features Boost™ QR 141 spacing, internal cable routing, and optimized tube shapes that save weight and give clean lines to the frame. Lastly, our Sport XC 29 geometry adjusts the reach, angles, and standover height to make for an improved fit across the size range. This is sure to keep you ripping and confident while heading both up and down the trail..
This Rockhopper comes spec’d with Shimano SLX 1x shifting that’s simple and worry-free, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes that’ll stop on a dime, and a grippy combo of a Ground Control front and Fast Trak rear tyres that deliver superior control over almost any kind of terrain.
- Frame: A1 SL Aluminum, Sport XC 29 Geometry, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, Boost QR 141x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger.
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL, Solo Air, Boost™, 51mm offset, 80/90/100mm of travel.
- Drivetrain: Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed.
- Wheelset: Stout XC 25 29, alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm internal width, 32h with Shimano Centre Lock hubs.
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc.