The Fuse Expert 29 thriving on the kind of technical trails that make other hardtails cry. The top-shelf Fuse Expert 29 brings all of that to play with its light-yet-burly M4 aluminum chassis and a component package that takes a beating and comes back for more.
- The Fuse is loaded with smart touches. The wide-diameter down tube boosts stiffness. The low-slung top tube gives you the clearance to throw the bike around on tight trails. And while this Fuse’s 29×2.6 tires give it a precise, nimble feel, the frame is also compatible with 27.5+ wheels and tires.
- If you fail to nail the geometry, advanced materials and innovative designs still amount to nothing out on the trail. Fuse gets it right. The long reach gives you even weight distribution. The slack head angle lends confidence on sketchy descents. The steep seat angle makes quick work of steep climbs.
- Frame: Specialized M4 Premium Aluminum, 148mm thru-axle, adjustable dropout, SS compatible, tapered head tube, internal cable routing.
- Fork: FOX FLOAT 34 Rhythm, GRIP damper, two position Sweep adjustment, 15x110mm Kabolt axle, 44mm offset, 130mm of travel.
- Drivetrain: Shimano SLX, M7100, 12spd.
- Brakes: Shimano Deore, M6100 4-piston.
- Wheels: Alloy SL, disc only, double-wall, 29mm internal width, 28h, tubeless ready on Shimano MT410 hubs.