The Fuse Comp 29 punches way above its weight class thanks to a light-yet-burly M4 aluminum chassis, frame geometry that lends the bike both playfulness and capability, and parts that withstand a serious flogging.
- The Fuse is loaded with smart touches. The wide-diameter down tube boosts stiffness. The low-slung top tube gives you the clearance to throw the bike around on tight trails. And while this Fuse’s 29×2.6 tires give it a precise, nimble feel, the frame is also compatible with 27.5+ wheels and tires.
- If you fail to nail the geometry, advanced materials and innovative designs still amount to nothing out on the trail. Fuse gets it right. The long reach gives you even weight distribution. The slack head angle lends confidence on sketchy descents. The steep seat angle makes quick work of steep climbs.
- Frame: Specialized M4 Premium Aluminum, 148mm thru-axle, adjustable dropout, SS compatible, tapered head tube, internal cable routing.
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL, air spring, 46mm offset, 130mm of travel.
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore, M6100, 12pd.
- Brakes: Shimano M4100.
- Wheels: Alloy SL, disc only, double-wall, 29mm internal width, 28h, tubeless ready on Shimano MT410 hubs.