Here’s proof you don’t need tons of suspension travel to tackle challenging trails. Equipped with an all-new, longer, lower and rowdier chassis, we’ve added 27.5×2.8 wheels and tires to the Fuse 27.5 to create a bike that lets you hit rocks and roots at speed with absolute control.
- 130-millimeters of suspension courtesy of a RockShox Judy Silver TK fork.
- Highlights include hydraulic disc brakes, a dropper post, and single-ring drivetrain.
- Plus-size tires provide insane traction and stability on the choppiest trails.
- Frame: Specialized A1 Aluminum, 148mm thru-axle, tapered head tube, internal cable routing.
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK, air spring, 42mm offset, 130mm of travel.
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore, M5100, 11spd.
- Brakes: Shimano MT200.
- Wheels: Stout Trail 27.5, 38mm internal width, disc-specific on Shimano MT400 hubs.