Here’s proof you don’t need tons of suspension travel to tackle challenging trails. Equipped with an all-new, longer, lower and rowdier chassis, we’ve added 27.5×2.8 wheels and tires to the Fuse 27.5 to create a bike that lets you hit rocks and roots at speed with absolute control.
- Rowdy By Design: The Fuse is loaded with smart touches. The wide-diameter down tube boosts stiffness. The low-slung top tube improves maneuverabilty on tight trails. And while this Fuse’s 27.5×2.8 tires give it tons of traction and stability.
- Perfectly Dialled: Fail to nail the geometry and advanced designs will still amount to nothing on the trail. Fuse gets it right. The long reach gives you even weight distribution. The slack head angle lends confidence on sketchy descents. The steep seat angle makes quick work of steep climbs.
Smart Parts Pick:
- Plus-size tires provide insane traction and stability on the choppiest trails.
- 130-millimeters of suspension courtesy of a RockShox Judy Silver TK fork.
- Highlights include hydraulic disc brakes, a dropper post, and single-ring drivetrain.
- Frame: Specialized A1 Aluminum, 148mm thru-axle, tapered head tube, internal cable routing.
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK, air spring, 42mm offset, 130mm of travel.
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore, 10-speed.
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M275, hydraulic disc.
- Wheels: Stout Trail 27.5, 38mm internal width, disc-specific.