Dollar-for-dollar, the Enduro Comp is hard to beat. You get the same full-carbon frame as the Enduro Expert and Elite models, loaded with great components that include powerful four-piston disc brakes, a wide-range 1X drivetrain, and capable RockShox suspension.
If the Enduro looks like its sibling, the Demo, it’s because they share plenty of downhill DNA. The Enduro rolls fast on 29er hoops and boasts 170 millimeters of front and rear suspension courtesy of an all new-design that obliterates the biggest hits with ease.
Stomp on the pedals and the new Enduro accelerates far quicker than you’re expect possible from a downhill bruiser. We pulled out all the engineering stops and made the Enduro an incredibly efficient pedaling machine. The end result? Less bobbing. More speed.
- Frame: FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, 29 S3 Enduro Race Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel.
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Select, DebonAir, Charger RC damper with rebound adjust, and low-speed compression to lockout, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, 15mm Maxle® Stealth thru-axle, 15x110mm Boost™, 170mm of travel.
- Shock: Rock Shox Super Deluxe Select, 205×60, Trunnion.
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX, 12-speed.
- Wheelset: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings hubs laced to Roval Traverse 29 rims, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready.
- Brakes: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc.
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, S2/S3 150mm, S4/S5 170mm of travel.