Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, toe the start line at your first gravel race, or simply get the most versatile bike on the road or dirt, no bike is better than the new Diverge. It’s quite simply the fastest, most capable – and just maybe the most fun – alloy bike we’ve ever made, delivering a ride that’s quick and lively, but stable and confidence inspiring when the terrain gets rough. With all-new gravel geometry and category leading tire clearance, the new Diverge represents everything we’ve learned over more than 40 years of riding road, gravel and dirt. The Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the gravel bike category, so you can dream up entirely new rides. It’s the ultimate getaway vehicle.
Starting with premium E5 alloy frame and a full carbon FACT fork, we gave the Diverge Comp E5 our Future Shock 1.5 for a fast, confident and comfortable ride on road, in the dirt, and over thick gravel. Shimano’s gravel inspired GRX 600 group shifts 1×11 gears smoothly on any terrain and Axis Elite alloy wheels with Pathfinder Sport 38mm tires add even more capability and versatility.
- Our Premium E5 Aluminum frame provides a stiff, light, and durable platform. When mated to our full carbon FACT fork, the Diverge Base E5 becomes a light, lively and versatile bike ready to attack any surface.
- Speed, control and confidence – Future Shock 1.5 is ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance, Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned to keep you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh.
- We’ve given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out.
- Nothing unlocks a bike’s capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive side chain stay utilizing a machined alloy beam behind the chain rings we’ve created clearance without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length.
- Frame: Specialized Diverge E5 Premium Aluminum, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc.
- Fork: Future Shock 1.5 w/Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12×100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount.
- Drivetrain: Shimano GRX RX400/RX600, 11-speed.
- Brakes: Shimano GRX RX400, hydraulic disc.
- Wheels: Axis Elite Disc, 21mm internal width.