The all-new Chisel has been purpose-built to tackle modern cross country trails and race courses with the utmost speed. In fact, it shares many of the same modern features as its Epic Hardtail sibling, but in a more budget-friendly package—making it the most efficient and capable alloy hardtail out there.
- The Chisel’s all-new frame utilizes our D’Aluisio Smartweld technology that moves the hydroformed tube joints away from the areas of the highest stress, making the finished frame’s balance of strength, rigidity, and weight more pronounced than any alloy frame in history. This not only makes the Chisel one of the lightest alloy hardtail frames out there at 1,350g, but it also allows for tuned frame stiffness across all sizes.
- The new Chisel also houses all of the modern features that you expect from an XC bike, like Progressive XC Geometry with a 68-degree headtube angle and longer reach, internal cable routing, a threaded bottom bracket, boost spacing, 30.9mm dropper post compatibility, and 1x-only drivetrains.
- Frame: Specialized D’Aluisio Smartweld M5 Alloy, Hydroformed tubes, Progressive XC Geometry, internal cable routing, BSA BB, 12x148mm spacing, 30.9mm Dropper post compatible.
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver, TurnKey damper, Solo Air, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm of travel (XS – 80mm travel).
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore, M6100, 12pd.
- Brakes: Shimano M4100, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc.
- Wheels: Alloy, Offset Design, Tubeless Ready, 25mm internal width, 28h on Shimano Shimano MT410-B, Centerlock hubs.