You take your fitness journey seriously, and the last thing that you need is to feel restrained by the tools that take you there. That’s why our Ariel line comes equipped with suspension forks for fast, efficient, and intuitive use over any surface, a lightweight aluminum frame, and trust-worthy, performance-driven components. This Ariel comes spec’d with all the essentials to get out and get active. A 7-speed drivetrain handles shifting duties while hassle-free mechanical disc brakes ensure effective, consistent braking. Last, but certainly not least, a SR Suntour NEX fork with 60mm of travel takes the sting out of pesky bumps and potholes.
- Designed for women who want to mix adventure with fitness, the hard-working, sturdy A1 Premium aluminium frame features our Women’s Fitness Geometry—meaning that you’ll go faster with maximum efficiency, only without the discomfort of an aggressive ride position, and a Step-Through frame that makes putting a foot down easy. The more comfortable you are, the longer you’ll ride.
- An SR Suntour NEX fork w/ Multi-Circuit Damping technology features 60mm of coil-sprung travel that takes the sting out of bumpy terrain.
- Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully manipulated butted tubing, external cable routing, IS disc, rack and fender mounts.
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX, custom Multi-Circuit Damping, 1-1/8″ steerer, QR, fender mounts, 35mm offset, 60mm of travel.
- Drivetrain: Shimano Tourney TX, 7-speed.
- Brakes: Mechanical disc, organic pads, 6-bolt, tool-less reach adjust.
- Wheels: Axis Sport Disc.