Safety and control—two things that can be top-of-mind when heading out to get your heart rate up. This Ariel with hydraulic disc brakes takes care of safety with incredible stopping power, while control is provided through a women’s-specific geometry and a custom suspension fork that’ll have you tackling workouts on paved or dirt surfaces with equal confidence.
Not stopping there, we also included light and tough A1 premium aluminum frame tubing, workhorse components that are sized and designed specifically for women, and a wide range of gears that’ll take the sting out of steep trails. It’s everything you need to take your fitness wherever your heart decides, whether it’s the road or the dirt around your house.
- Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully manipulated butted tubing, external cable routing, IS disc, rack and fender mounts.
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX w/ Specialized Fitness Brain technology, 1-1/8″ steerer, QR, fender mounts, 43mm offset, 55mm of travel.
- Drivetrain: Shimano Altus, 8-speed.
- Wheelset: 700C disc, double wall rims with alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, QR, 32h hubs.
- Brakes: Promax Solve, hydraulic disc, post-mount, 160mm.