Inheriting some fundamental lessons from its road siblings, whilst also cutting a new path along the road less travelled and bringing some new thinking to gravel riding, the Pinarello Grevil Ultegra Disc Adventure Road Bike is as capable as it is striking.
Built around the Carbon Torayca T700 frame, the unique asymmetric geometry is specifically designed to offset pull forces from the chain and driveside crank, delivering exceptional power transfer and a balanced ride no matter the terrain.
With versatility a key characteristic of this bike, you can stick with the 650B wheels and wider tyres for rough surfaces or swap in 700c wheels if there’s a bit more road riding in your routes. The build is completed by the proven Shimano Ultegra mechanical groupset, with fully internal cabling, and with an 11-32t cassette and compact 34-50t chainset, you will have plenty of gears to cope with the hills. A removable front derailleur hanger gives the option for switching to a 1X setup if you prefer.
- A gravel bike that stays true to the Pinarello DNA.
- Front and rear thru axles.
- Wheel versatility – compatible with 650b or 700c wheel sizes.
- Fully asymmetric frame for the perfect balance that offsets the driveside pull from chain and pedal.
- Inherited aerodynamic technology from the Pinarello Dogma F10 road bike, in particular, the Fork Flaps that stabilise airflow in a high-drag area.
- Full internal cable routing – from lever to derailleur – for mechanical groupsets protects vulnerable cables and components from dust and dirt.
- Additional bottle cage mount points for longer adventures.