The Orange Stage Evo is an aggressive trail bikes with a suspension set-up that defies the numbers on paper. With precision adjustments to our suspension platform’s contact points, the frame geometry gives a ride with a bottomless feel, a decisive turning ability and a lightness of step that makes climbing a joy.
We have a reputation for building some of the most robust and efficient long-travel bikes out there, but bigger numbers on suspension specs aren’t always the answer to the question.
We’ve been working on the Evo geometry on the Halifax models for a year or two now, developing shock tunes with our suspension suppliers and slowly fine tuning the ‘Evo’ platform to the point that we’re absolutely smitten with what we’ve got on our hands. We think you will be too.
- Frame: 6061-T6 Monocoque UK Formed Custom Aluminium Tubing.
- Fork: RockShox Pike Ultimate 130mm 29.
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate 190×45.
- Drivetrain: Shimano XT 12spd.
- Brakes: Hope Tech 3 E4 Silver/Black 203/180.
- Cranks: Hope Silver / Black 32t.
- Bottom Bracket: Hope 30mm Silver.
- Headset: Hope Silver – 49mm for Tapered Steerer.
- Wheelset: E13 TRS 30mm 29 (Grey) + Hope Pro 4 (Silver).
- Handlebars: Burgtec RideWide Enduro 800mm.
- Stem: Burgtec MK3 Enduro Silver 42.5mm.
- Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 WT and DHR II 2.4 WT 29.
- Dropper Post: SDG Tellis 150mm.
- Seat: SDG Radar CroMo Rail Black/Black.