The cult following for the Reynolds steel tubed P7 in 29er guise is strong. It’s one of those bikes that once you’ve dicovered you’ll never forget. In 2020 we added an extra 10mm to the fork and tweaked the geometry to match.
This P7 29 ups the ante from its little wheeled brother, a veritable runaway trail train, the 29er version will have the wind whistling in your ears before you realise how fast you’re travelling. With a 140mm travel fork up front this bike roars with confidence taking everything before it in its long legged stride.
The frame also offers stacks of clearance to allow you to run 27.5+ tyres up to a 3.0 inch carcass if that’s how you roll. Fast and raucous, grippy and sure-footed and every level in-between – how you choose to ride your P7 29 is up to you.
- Frame: Reynolds 525. Wheel Size: 29.
- Fork: Fox Performance 34 Float 140mm 29.
- Drivetrain: SRAM SX Eagle.
- Brakes: Shimano MT401 180/160.
- Cranks: SRAM SX Eagle 32t.
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB.
- Headset: FPD 44mm For Tapered Steerer.
- Wheelset: WTB ST Light i30 on Strange 29.
- Handlebars: RaceFace Chester 780mm M35.
- Stem: Race Face Chester M35 x 40mm.
- Tyres: WTB Vigilante 2.5 and Trail Boss 2.4 Tan 29.
- Seat: WTB Silverado Sport.