The Orange Crush is a bike you don’t want to mess with. It’s loved and revered, with award winning performance. It’s the definitive aluminium hardcore hardtail.
The frame is bang on point, the rear triangle features a 148 Boost bolt-through axle, giving unparalleled stability to what is already a strong and rigid chassis. The model’s geometry runs a 64° head angle which, matched with the Crush’s long top-tube design, adds an extra degree of confidence in the handling. With a short 50mm stem the rider is right where they need to be for direct control and weight distribution. Short chainstays make climbing as sweet as ever for a long-forked hardtail, those stays now reshaped with a CNCed yoke on the chainstay to allow plenty of clearance for a more than chunky 2.6 tyre.
The Crush’s unshakeable attitude is as strong as ever. Built tough to be ridden hard, where it really excels, on the rough stuff.
- Frame: 6061-T6 Custom Butted OS Aluminium Tube. Wheel Size: 27.5.
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL 150mm 27.5.
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore 11spd.
- Brakes: Shimano MT401 180/180.
- Wheelset: WTB ST i27 on Strange 27.
- Handlebars: Strange 0.5″ Rise 780mm.
- Stem: Strange Stalk 40mm.
- Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.6 / Rekon 2.6 27.5.
- Seat: WTB Silverado Sport.
- Seatpost: KS Ragei 150mm Drop.