The new Clockwork EVO is an EVO in every sense of the word, designed to be progressive and push boundries of whats acceptable of a “do it all” hardtail. A fast, responsive chasis paired with geometry that encourages speed on the trail whether it points up or down. In essence a ride with an enduro temperament with a trail bike physique.
Over its predecessor the new Evo gains an extra 10mm of fork travel bumbing it up to 140mm, a slacker head angle at 65°, and a lower bottom bracket allowing you to keep going full speed, even in the turns. New cable routeing details complete the package of this performance hardtail.
If you’re looking for a fast, lean and wild riding trail hardtail this is the bike for you.
- Frame: 6061-T6 Custom Butted OS Aluminium Tube. Wheel Size: 27.5.
- Fork: RockShox 35 Silver TK 140mm 27.5.
- Drivetrain: SRAM SX Eagle 12spd.
- Brakes: Shimano Deore 6100 180/180.
- Wheelset: WTB ST i30 on Strange 27.
- Handlebars: RaceFace Chester 780mm M35.
- Stem: Race Face Chester M35 x 40mm.
- Tyres: WTB Vigilante 2.5 and Trail Boss 2.4 27.5.
- Seat: WTB Silverado Sport.
- Seatpost: KS Ragei 150mm Drop.