The Orange Clockwork has been a staple of the performance Orange Bikes line-up for as long as we can remember. This year’s Clockwork frame has more reach, and a slack 66° head-angle and a low centre of gravity that takes the ride to the next level. And thats what we show up for right? — the ride.
With its RockShox Judy Silver TK 130mm travel fork and rock solid Shimano Deore drive train, it’s plain to see the 2021 is no imposter. The Clockwork is anything but; it’s a great performer, great spec, great all-rounder and the perfect launch pad for anyone young or old. It covers all the bases, will fly around trail centres, load up for a bivvy bag expedition and even get you started in racing.
- Frame: 6061-T6 Custom Butted OS Aluminium Tube. Wheel Size: 27.5.
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK 130mm 27.5.
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore 11spd.
- Brakes: Tektro M275 180/160.
- Wheelset: WTB Serra i29 27.5.
- Handlebars: Strange 1″ Rise 780mm.
- Stem: Strange Stalk 50mm.
- Tyres: Maxxis DHR II 2.4 Exo TR 27.5.
- Seat: WTB Silverado Sport.