Built on a new lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame that features classic hardtail design plus the balanced riding characteristics of either larger diameter 29-inch or 27.5-inch wheels, Talon is a great choice for XC or light trail terrain. The frame geometry is specifically designed to adapt to its respective wheel size and either an 80mm or 100mm suspension fork (depending on frame size). It’s a confident ride that’s perfect for ambitious riders who want to take their off-road skills to the next level.
- ALUXX aluminium frameset is hand-built in-house by the world leader in aluminium engineering.
- Frame geometry is designed to optimize the balance and roll-over capabilities of 29-inch wheels or the liveliness of 27.5-inch wheels (depending on frame size).
- Suspension fork offers either 80mm or 100mm of smooth travel for added XC control.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc.
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT30 HLO 29 or 27.5, coil spring, 100mm or 80mm, QR, alloy steerer, lockout.
- Drivetrain: Shimano Acera.
- Brakes: Tektro TKD 143, hydraulic.