Engineered with a lightweight ALUXX aluminium frameset and a new SyncDrive Core motor, Roam E+ is all about versatility. Blending the best qualities of a mountain bike and a road bike, it encourages you to explore more adventurous routes. It comes with wider tyres and a 63mm suspension fork so you can comfortably ride rough roads or paths. Make the rough roads feel a little smoother and the hard climbs a little easier with the do-it-all Roam E+.
- Powerful SyncDrive Core motor, light and durable ALUXX aluminium frame, and wider tyres give you the ability to ride any road, any route.
- 63mm suspension fork and wider tyres improve comfort and control on rough roads or paths.
- Long-lasting EnergyPak 400 battery allows you to ride farther without running out of power.
- Frame: ALUXX SL aluminium, Overdrive 1½ – 1⅛” head tube, integrated KS18 kickstand mount, compatible with fenders.
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX E25 63mm travel.
- Drivetrain: Shimano Alivio M3100, 9-Speed.
- Brakes: Tektro HDM-M275 Hydraulic Disc.
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Core.
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 400Wh.
- Display: Giant RideControl One.