Designed for the bike park, this all-new full-suspension 29er features a new ALUXX SL aluminium frameset, our latest Maestro rear suspension, and components that are aimed at technical descents. It’s engineered with progressive geometry that’s optimised for its 29-inch wheels. That means shorter chainstays, a longer toptube, and head tube/seat tube angles that put you in the perfect position to slay all types of singletrack. The rear suspension gives you 146mm of smooth, active rear travel with a new trunnion mount shock and Advanced Forged Carbon Composite rocker arm. This SX model features a longer travel 170mm fork for even more control on high-speed descents. Add in a host of other aggressive trail riding technologies, including a cleanly routed dropper seatpost, the latest Giant WheelSystem with Boost hub spacing, and tubeless tyres set up right out of the box, and it’s ready to rip when you are.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 146mm.
- Fork: Fox 36 Performance Elite, GRIP2, 170mm,110×15 Kabolt, tapered.
- Shock: Fox DHX2 Performance Elite.
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX Eagle.
- Brakes: SRAM Code R.
- Wheels: Giant AM 29, tubeless ready sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width.
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote, 30.9.