With its lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame, upright positioning and high-quality parts that give it a smooth, comfortable ride, the Escape Disc is totally versatile and totally fun to ride. It now features a high-quality composite fork* and innovative D-Fuse seatpost. Both are great for smoothing out rough roads, absorbing shocks and vibrations, and giving you a smoother, more comfortable ride. The disc brakes deliver powerful braking performance in dry or wet conditions, and the 700c wheels with Giant EasyRide Tubeless tyres (on select models) keep you rolling with speed, efficiency and a reduced risk of flats. As an added bonus, there’s clearance for larger tyres up to 45mm in width, which makes it easier to ride rougher roads. It comes with integrated mounts, so you can customize your ride with racks or fenders. Whatever road or path you choose, Escape Disc is ready to roll.
- Lightweight ALUXX frame, fast-rolling 700c wheels, and confident upright positioning offer a balanced, efficient ride quality.
- Powerful disc brakes and a wide range of gears help you increase your speed and tackle hills with more control.
- Puncture-resistant tyres feature the Giant EasyRide Tubeless system (on select models). Integrated rack mounts make it easier to carry your daily essentials or load up for weekend adventures.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc.
- Fork: High-tensile steel, rack mount, disc.
- Drivetrain: Shimano Tourney.
- Brakes: Tektro mechanical disc.