Engineered with Giant’s lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame technology, the Contend SL Disc delivers a confident ride quality that’s lightweight, compliant and balanced for a wide variety of road riding enthusiasts. Seamless disc-brake integration gives you more control regardless of road or weather conditions, and the innovative D-Fuse composite seatpost dampens road vibrations. Added tyre clearance (up to 32mm) allows you to run larger volume tyres for a smoother ride quality.
- Frame is specifically engineered to produce a balanced, all-rounder feel that blends confident rider positioning with agile cornering and acceleration.
- Innovative D-Fuse composite seatpost design reduces road shocks and vibrations, and a Giant WheelSystem lets you run tubeless tyres up to 32mm for a smoother ride quality and reduced risk of flats.
- Seamless disc brake integration including flat mounts and 12mm front and rear thru-axles delivers more consistent braking power for better control in all types of weather and variable road conditions.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium, disc. Compatible with fenders.
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, disc.
- Drivetrain: Shimano 105.
- Brakes: Shimano 105 hydraulic.