An unprecedented gravel bike with true suspension. The most capable off-road, the most comfortable on-road.
Pure gravel goodness. With its high-volume tires, confident rider position and sporty handling, Topstone is ready to smash out big miles on the backroads, explore routes less traveled, or smooth out the chop on your morning commute.
- Frame: All-New, BallisTec Carbon, Kingpin suspension system, Proportional Response size-specific construction, Directline internal cable routing, BB30-83 Ai, 142×12 Speed Release thru-axle, flat-mount disc, removable fender bridge, multiple gear/bottle mounts, dropper post compatible.
- Fork: All-New, BallisTec Carbon, 55mm OutFront offset, SAVE, 1-1/8″ to 1.5″ steerer, integrated crown race, Directline internal routing, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, gear/rack/fender mounts.
- Gearing: Shimano 105, 11 speed, 46/30 chain rings, 11-34 cassette.
- Brakes: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT30 rotors.
- Wheelset: Formula CL-712 12×100 front, RXC-400 12×142 rear hubs on WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready rims.
- Cockpit: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy.