Get more out of every ride—more runs, more miles, more tops and more drops than ever before. With dialed suspension, rock-solid stiffness and an incredibly low centre of gravity, the Moterra NEO brings a new level of flickable, nimble, agility to e-mtbs. It’s real mountain biking, made better.
The Bosch PowerTube system keeps the battery weight low and central for great agility and stability, but integrates cleanly into the downtube, for a sleek look. 140mm/130mm forks, powerful brakes, dropper posts and quick-handling 2.6″ tires give the Moterras true hardcore trail capability. And if night riding is your thing, all Moterra NEO bikes come pre-wired for front lights. Unlike the standard mounting nodes used by all the others, our proprietary Si motor mount positions the Bosch drive unit in the best place for optimal suspension performance and sweet handling. The Si motor mount and Ai offset chainring give the Moterras the shortest chainstays of any Bosch dual suspension bike, for incredibly nimble handling and killer traction. With their extra weight and power, a lot of e-mtbs feel flexy and imprecise. Moterra’s modified single-pivot suspension, ECS-TC pivot thru-axles and wide 157mm rear hub give it a rock-solid feel for wicked handling and control.
- Frame: Moterra NEO, 130mm, 27+, SmartForm C1 Alloy, Si motor mount, carbon link, tapered headtube, 157x12mm thru-axle, alloy skid plate.
- Fork: RockShox Revelation RC, 140mm, DebonAir, 15×110, tapered steerer, 46mm offest.
- Shock: RockShox Deluxe R, 130mm, DebonAir.
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX Eagle.
- Wheelset: WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0, tubeless ready rims on Formula DC-51131 15×110 front, DHG-157 12×157 rear hubs.
- Brakes: Shimano MT520 hydro disc, 203/180mm RT66 rotors.
- Seatpost: Cannondale DownLow Dropper Post, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M), 150mm (L-XL).
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX 250W.
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh.
- Display: Bosch Purion.